Do you have what it takes to become part of our A-Team? Are you on top of your game and ready to have a career not just a job? Better yet, are you ready to get the respect and professional autonomy that you deserve? Athletic PT is always seeking great personalities to grow with our expanding organization. Submit your resume for physical therapist or physical therapist assistant employment to the appropriate Clinical Manager:
|West Los Angeles:||David Daily||david@ athleticpt.com|
|Westlake Village:||Athletic PT||info@ athleticpt.com|
|Encino:||Scott Freedman||scott@ athleticpt.com|
|Simi Valley:||Athletic PT||info@ athleticpt.com|
|Thousand Oaks:||Barry Weiss||barry@ athleticpt.com|
|Oxnard:||Ethan Ezaki||ethan@ athleticpt.com|
We practice in a collaborative, exciting and professional environment. We are a multi location, PT owned, private practice searching for an experienced orthopedic, manual physical therapist with an interest in functional exercise to become a first string player on our A-Team (Board Certified Doctor preferred). The applicant must be licensed in CA and passionate about treating orthopedic and sports medicine cases of all ages and ability levels.
Athletic PT Offers
- Strong mentoring and guidance.
- Professional and exciting working environment.
- We are a growing company offering advancement to Clinical Manager.
- Our "A-Team" support and professionalism welcomes your ideas.
- Highly ethical working environment.
- Patient first attitude is our company philosophy.
- Fully integrated EMR system to minimize paperwork.
- Therapist directed patient scheduling.
- Competitive Salary Based On Experience And Education
- Medical Health Insurance Cafeteria Plan
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Continuing Education Tuition
- Workman's Compensation Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan With Employer Contribution
- Relocation Allowance
- Sign On Bonus
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Currently CA License
- Winning Attitude
- Passion About Physical Therapy
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- MS Office and Computer Savvy
Our Facebook Page