Make an Appointment
To start, simply call the office (from the black bar above) where you would like to begin your treatment. You can click on a location link (on the black bar above) to see a map and get directions.
Here is a handy checklist of things to know before you go:
- Bring your medical doctor's prescription for physical therapy. We will need this in order to begin your treatment program.
- Be sure to wear comfortable workout clothes, as well as tennis or athletic shoes. It is best to wear loose-fitting clothes that will enable us to examine, touch and treat the injured area.
- Prepare to spend a full hour with us. We will be performing a comprehensive evaluation, and you will receive treatment and home exercises on your first visit.
- Bring your calendar so that we can schedule future visits.
- Prepare to pay your co-pay either by check or cash payments. We also accept co-payments via Visa, and MasterCard credit cards.
- We know that it is normal to feel a little bit anxious before your first visit, but we will do our best to make you as comfortable as possible from the moment you call us to set up your appointment.
We will be spending a lot of time together throughout the course of your rehab, and our primary goal is to ease your pain—mental and physical. We are experts in the field of physical therapy. As you get to know us, you will also begin to trust us. We want you to look forward to visiting us, as we have your health and best interest at heart. Let's get started!
Our Facebook Page